Candace Scott LMT
75 minute hot stone massage.....$85
90 minute hot stone massage.....$100
- Treatment Specific Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Oncology Massage
If you aren't sure how much time you should book for:
- 30 minutes is enough time to work on one area such as the neck or feet for example more thoroughly for treatment specific massage or a general upper body relaxation massage. Sometimes runners like this one just too for their legs and feet.
- 45 minutes is enough time to do the upper body massage and spend more time in an area that is causing pain.
- 60 minutes is enough time for a general full body massage or thorough work in one one or two areas. May not be enough time for a full body massage if an area or two needs extra work.
- 90 minutes is usually enough time for a full body massage and extra work in 2-3 areas.
Gift certificates also available. They can be picked up by appointment.
Appointments Available In Warsaw:
Mon 12:00PM - 6:30PM
Tues 10:00Pm - 6:00PM
Wed 12:00PM - 6:30PM
Thur 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Fri 10:00AM - 3:30PM
It is possible to get a walk in appointment at my Warsaw location. If I am with a client I leave a note outside the door. Please do not disturb. It is best to book an appointment ahead of time. Somedays I am out with my Amish clients doing in home massage. If I am not in my office please take a card. Online booking is the best way to set an appointment. But you can call as well.
Get $10 off for each new referral. You may use more than one referral discount at a time. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. In home or on site massage clients do not count for referral rewards.
Visa and Mastercard accepted. Cash or check preferred.
Candace Scott LMT
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.